What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'15 WA QB Ross Bowers (Verbal to Cal)

Congrats to Ross. Kid would look good in the B&G. Let's show him some love and bring him to boulder for the next 4-5 years

Good looking film. But any good High School QB will have good film. Do we have any stats like comp %, TD/INT or competition level?

Yeah but every CSU quarterback for the past decade has won the Heisman, Grayson is going for his 2nd this year. Plus McElwain has won 2 national titles in the last decade, what has Cal done recently?

Yeah but every CSU quarterback for the past decade has won the Heisman, Grayson is going for his 2nd this year. Plus McElwain has won 2 national titles in the last decade, what has Cal done recently?
:rofl:

Can't wait for the announcement: ESPN live feed leading up to the cap decision......
image.jpgor image.jpg
:rofl:

Just seems unlikely he picks CSU after all this build up and Elite 11, ESPNU hype.

I'd like to see him chose CSU. One: I like to see the other state school do well. Two: This kid will be a legend before he even arrives on campus in the minds of CSU fans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'd like to see him chose CSU. One: I like to see the other state school do well. Two: This kid will be a legend before he even arrives on campus in the minds of CSU fans.

:puke:

I like to see Air Force do well, Adams State do well, UNC do well, CSU Pueblo do well.....but not CSU

george-costanza-message.gif

This probably isn't the place for this conversation, but either CSU isn't our real rival, the RMS drags us down and what they do is trivial to us... or they're our rival and we hate everything about the CSewes. It can't be both, can it?

This probably isn't the place for this conversation, but either CSU isn't our real rival, the RMS drags us down and what they do is trivial to us... or they're our rival and we hate everything about the CSewes. It can't be both, can it?

Not our rival but as long as they remain on our schedule I will continue to hope they fail at everything they attempt. Once they are off our schedule I won't care what they do.

I hear you. I don't particularly worry about it either way. If the Buffs are progressing and improving, it doesn't matter what the Rams do. The only way it matters is if they improve while the Buffs play at doormat level. And if that's happening, being able to brag about being the tallest midget in the state doesn't make me feel any better about the situation.

P.S. I feel differently about this in basketball where P5 status isn't as important. The best basketball program in NE is not in Lincoln. The best hoops program in WA is not in Seattle or Pullman. In TN, it's not in Knoxville or Nashville. For hoops, I want CSU to do well enough to provide a solid RPI game for the resume but not to become a legitimate challenge to CU for regional talent in recruiting.

csu is our instate rival...

I used to not care much about them but their douche fanbase has made it that I hope they :devil:

If he picks CSU they will claim he was out #1 target. If he picks Cal they will claim that nobody wanted him.

Fwiw. 247 crystal ball - 95% Cal / 5% CSU

Also, QB hit list rated Bowers #5 of the Elite 11.

Lambs being lambs. They are saying that he turned us down and that's why we settled on Montez. That could be true but now he will choose CSU instead? Damn, I like Ft. Collins and I want to root for them when not playing us but their fans make it way too hard.

Lambs being lambs. They are saying that he turned us down and that's why we settled on Montez. That could be true but now he will choose CSU instead? Damn, I like Ft. Collins and I want to root for them when not playing us but their fans make it way too hard.

Uh, are you allowed to say that?

Back