What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA OG Colby Pursell (Signed to COLORADO - GS)

He's a big boy who is still growing and is very young! I like this as a GS opportunity. Welcome to the Black and Gold!

Lands on campus on Thursday, said he's up to 6-4, 290 after spending a grayshirt semester in the weight room:
“I’m just looking forward to college in general. College football, it’s completely new for me. My parents didn’t go to college,” Pursell said, adding he's seen snow maybe once. “I’ve lived in this valley my whole life and now I get to go, get out and see. I get to experience new things and I get to play football. That’s great.”
After grayshirting, Pursell ready to join the Buffs

His original profile had him at 289, but it sounds like he trimmed away some body fat while also getting stronger. That's really all we care about. See this kid playing inside ultimately after he learns how to play the position. He will probably play in the low 300s and I expect he will develop pretty well. Still surprised at 0 offers. The guy's film looks pretty good and he seems to have the right attitude.

Back