What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA RB Beau Bisharat (Signed to COLORADO)

Hell even Travis Henry put up huge numbers, was he better that some other backs? Ill help you, no.

This kid could be special. Come on OL, need some pancakes!
That was my thought watching his highlights. If the OL can make some holes we are going to get a LOT of yards on the ground and control the clock. If they make big holes we will score tons.

Very good signing. Phillip Lindsay will not give up the position easily
I don't think it's really about Lindsay giving up the position and it's more about what he can add in spurts of a game. You're talking about going from Lindsay, to Carr, to Bisharat in the course of a game. That has the potential to be scary and wear a team down.

Lindsay is more of a change of pace third down back anyway. He was very effective on third downs this year, really our only reliable option.

Interesting that they saw him as RB the whole time
We all learned what Embree telling the top multi-threat athlete in the country that he was a DB instead of he can help anywhere did to stir the rumor mill. A kid this talented you say what he wants to hear. It is just like Kasa wanting to play DE but should have played TE from Day 1. Just don't let him wait until Senior year to make the move. Do it no later than sophomore year if he just isn't a RB.

I see this kid as a upgrade to domann. Beau is rated higher, faster, and bigger with a much higher ceiling. Let him play RB 1st, if thats what he wants, then go from there. His size and speed could play LB if he can tackle.

I don't know why we are so interested in moving him from RB. If that is where he wants to play, and he can earn the reps there then let him play RB. He is a dynamic player. Let him play where he wants.

I don't know why we are so interested in moving him from RB. If that is where he wants to play, and he can earn the reps there then let him play RB. He is a dynamic player. Let him play where he wants.
I completely agree. Plus, I'm not convinced we've got much at RB right now.

Has he ever played center? We should move him to fullback.

In college football, a dominant RB can carry a team. Not quite to the extent of a dominant QB, but much more so than it can be done in the NFL. I'd equate it to having a DT who changes the line of scrimmage despite double teams. Significantly changes the game in your favor.

So I'm ok with taking a RB every year regardless of positional needs if the guy is a 4* level talent. We got 2 guys who were rated that way last year in Carr & Dino (with Dino being more of a raw talent). I'm very happy to take another one this year with Beau. I'm not even thinking LB.

Mac said they recruited him as an RB and that's a big reason he chose Boulder. He's gonna be an RB.

That's where he will begin his Buff career.

And likely end his Buff career.

The kid is a quality RB, it isn't like we have a Heisman candidate in front of him at RB.

Yes he has the athletic ability to play a number of positions but why is everyone so hyped to move him from his preferred position.

If he doesn't make it at RB then by all means offer him a move but it wouldn't shock me if he ends up as a muti-year starter at RB.

And likely end his Buff career.

The kid is a quality RB, it isn't like we have a Heisman candidate in front of him at RB.

Yes he has the athletic ability to play a number of positions but why is everyone so hyped to move him from his preferred position.

If he doesn't make it at RB then by all means offer him a move but it wouldn't shock me if he ends up as a muti-year starter at RB.
I have no idea how good he is at any position so I'll take your word for it. I'd never heard of the kid until 2 weeks ago. (y)

I have no idea how good he is at any position so I'll take your word for it. I'd never heard of the kid until 2 weeks ago. (y)

I had heard of him but am far from an expert, as are all these people trying to move him to safety or LB or kicker or where ever else.

What I know is that we have a guy who was a solid to high P5 recruit at RB who wants to play RB and none of the guys we have at the position make our opponents wish they had them.

I had heard of him but am far from an expert, as are all these people trying to move him to safety or LB or kicker or where ever else.

What I know is that we have a guy who was a solid to high P5 recruit at RB who wants to play RB and none of the guys we have at the position make our opponents wish they had them.
Well, whatever he does, it'll be his decision. And it sounds like his decision is to play RB. My perspective is that RB's have a lot less value than they used to and great D players have high value.

Does he play right away? If it was me coaching, I'd say strap it up. Him and Carr would be a nice 1-2 punch.

Back