What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CA SG Bryce Peters (Signed to Colorado)

He signed during the early signing period on 11/11/15 along with Deleon Brown.

I've slept since my last post.

I saw where Walton signed and started to wonder why Peters hadn't, or why no one was commenting. Got idea stuck in my gray matter.

I may need to borrow some of DBT's meds.

I've slept since my last post.

I saw where Walton signed and started to wonder why Peters hadn't, or why no one was commenting. Got idea stuck in my gray matter.

I may need to borrow some of DBT's meds.

I'm not sure what improving your ability to get and maintain an erection has to do with forgetting about the early signing period.

Why is Melton ahead of Peters on the Top Shooting Guards list, but behind him on the top players from California list? Lists are fun, but clearly absurd.

More absurdity: he's the 26th rated SG on Scout but only a 3*. 36th rated SG on ESPN & a 4*

Why is Melton ahead of Peters on the Top Shooting Guards list, but behind him on the top players from California list? Lists are fun, but clearly absurd.

More absurdity: he's the 26th rated SG on Scout but only a 3*. 36th rated SG on ESPN & a 4*

Guess the logic is that ESPN puts more stock in shooting guards, and also believes Peters wouldn't be as good outside of his home state. But someone like Melton might flourish a bit leaving home. Pretty deep analysis. Do they take into account dreamlife as well?

IMO, ESPN is a PHENOMENAL resource for top 50-100 guys and guys that the big dogs are after. Anything beyond that and they're a crapshoot. I'd stick with Rivals or Scout for basketball rankings personally.

I know Bryce already signed, but it sure is nice not having to sweat out every basketball recruit's commitment after they blow up like we do with football.

Is it the nature of the sports, the state of the program, the coach, some of each, or something else?

certainly has the ability to break down a defensive scheme.
Right. Wasn't trying to compare his scoring potential to Alec's. Burks was a force when he was in the zone. Just that Bryce is very adept at breaking down a defense and getting to the hoop.

Like I said.

Special

I don't know if we have seen slashing ability like his since... Burks?

KineyojzT.jpeg

Love that you don't see him pick up his dribble unless he has a plan with it. A skill that people usually associate with PGs but it's just as important for any wing player (just every player in general really).

Definitely will be a special Buff.

Love that you don't see him pick up his dribble unless he has a plan with it. A skill that people usually associate with PGs but it's just as important for any wing player (just every player in general really).

Definitely will be a special Buff.

The thing is, if you've got two SGs with handles like that you don't need a PG. I think that's what Tad has always hoped for with his recruitment of combo guards.

Love that the video has him torching the Ball brothers on multiple occasions. He seems like the type of player who relishes going against the best competition.

Things I liked about that video, in no particular order:
  1. The elevation and height of the release on his jumpers.
  2. His jump stops.
  3. Ability to change the motion of his shot in mid air to adjust for the defender.
  4. The slow funky jam on his background music.

If both Peters and White can adjust to Pac-12 level ball, look the **** out!

Back