What's new
  • Are you enjoying this unexpected coaching search as much as the administrators at Allbuffs? Do you too want to get the latest and most tenuous rumors delivered to you? Then consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including Barzil, Barzil 2, and super secret Barzil, along with neat avatars for your user! Also no more annoying ads from absinthe. COOL! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right. Make it happen!

'16 CO OLB JoJo Domann (Signed to ****braska)

BuffSurveyor

Club Member
Club Member

DBT

Club Member
Club Member
I'm keeping my keyboard shut. Don't want to type anything in anger. :sad2:

SpacemanSpiff

Fairways and greens
Club Member
Does anybody else wonder what comes before ellipses on the sign?
****braska, where cows being led to slaughter, are the only ones living the good life.
****braska, where crystal meth makes you think you are living the good life.
****braska, how could anyone think this is the good life
****braska, if it weren't for the eternal burning pile of cow dung, this might be the good life
Shall I go on?

Uncle Ken

Orr no morr
Club Member
****braska, where cows being led to slaughter, are the only ones living the good life.
****braska, where crystal meth makes you think you are living the good life.
****braska, how could anyone think this is the good life
****braska, if it weren't for the eternal burning pile of cow dung, this might be the good life
Shall I go on?
Yes.

SpacemanSpiff

Fairways and greens
Club Member
Ok

****braska, where the fortunes of the football team determine if we have the good life
****braska, Runza? For breakfast? Seriously? This is supposed to be the good life?
****braska, because I'm a miserable, red polyester wearing SOB, and I don't deserve it, but anywhere else would be the good life

Care to join me?

DiggerBuffs

JoJo was a boy who thought he was a winner! But he knew it couldn't last. JoJo left his home Colorado for some ****braska corn gas. Get Back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BuffSurveyor

Club Member
Club Member
So it's become apparent Colorado fans won't accept a commitment flip by Domann from ****braska to the Buffs.

That, or Buff fans are solidifying his commitment to ****braska?

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
So it's become apparent Colorado fans won't accept a commitment flip by Domann from ****braska to the Buffs.

That, or Buff fans are solidifying his commitment to ****braska?
Don't worry. These posts will split off into a new thread soon. Just some venting as folks try to come to grips with anyone choosing to live in Lincoln if he has other options for his life.