What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 CO PF De'Ron Davis (Signed to Indiana)

good video and great interview. Lots of CU love.

[video=youtube;LHl5xeW9tX8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHl5xeW9tX8[/video]

I'd be more comfortable with Josh Scott's explosiveness (or lack thereof) if he was 7'1, but that hasn't stopped him from being a consistent double-double guy with a high ceiling to score. Meanwhile, Isaiah Austin, who is 7'1 and is similarly not explosive, hasn't matched Scott's productivity this season.

It's just nitpicky nonsense that's better served for NBA Draft debate not HS sophomores who are legit blue chip prospects. I've admittedly wasted too many words on it and should've ignored it. Can't wait to see De'Ron in the BnG
Hey, we both want him in a CU uniform. Let's just leave it at that. Hopefully, he's one of many big time guys we sign in '16.

Where he's going to go "s all up in the air right now." :sad2:

Kidding on the :sad2: He sounds like a really well grounded young man. He'd make any program proud. This looks like a very, um, competitive recruiting battle, doesn't it?

Watching that video reminds me how much I can't stand AAU ball. Glorified street ball.

De'ron does look good though.

Yeah, but they could really jump.

Kid has a lot of Josh Scott in him. Very skilled big man, soft hands, excellent face-to-the-basket shot, not a lot of explosiveness. But explosiveness can be overrated. Footwork and body presence are more effective.

Tweet from the ColoradoHawks

CuBuffs head coach Tad Boyle & coaching staff continue their strong recruitment efforts in landing top big De'Ron Davis!

Weird that it's just coming out now? Arizona offered him last fall and Coach Stoud has been out to CO like 8 times since then.

Steve McLain (HC at Wyoming, asst. to Bzdelik at CU) is one of Tom Crean's assistants and knows Front Range basketball as well as anybody. He was the first to offer Davis, IIRC.

okay this to me. Can't he sign with whatever shoe company he wants to?

Not necessarily. He'll have his choice, yes, but adidas is going to do everything in their power to make sure he ends up at a three-stripes school.

Not necessarily. He'll have his choice, yes, but adidas is going to do everything in their power to make sure he ends up at a three-stripes school.

Like what? That must have failed for over half our roster who played for Adidas sponsored AAU squads

CU's cross country and distance running teams are second to none. We should give serious consideration to Aisics or New balance.

Back