What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 FL RB Anthony Julmisse (Signed to COLORADO)

That's an example of one kid clearly being head and shoulders above every other on the field.

I see a running back that has the whole package. He runs very aggressive, great vision, laterally quick, breaks tackles, good hands with break away speed. Seems a little light now but I bet he plays at 200 lbs in college. Yes please.

Don't care where he plays. We. Need. Talent. Everywhere.

This is the whole solution.

Bring in better athletes, better football players.

The best will win jobs at their preferred positions. Those who don't will still want to play and many will choose to help the team and put themselves on the field by competing at other positions. Very few of the top 25 teams don't have a bunch of guys playing at positions other than what they were recruited for. Meanwhile the competition helps who ever is best step up their game even more.

Kids like Julmisse are able to dominate in HS because they are superior talents to the kids they play with and against. As good as he is now put him into a competitive situation in college and he could step forward to a whole other level.

Would be surprised if Julmisse doesn't commit this weekend to complete the Florida trio.

He has been favoring tweets that Buffs fans have been sending him. I think he is going to be our next commit.

Another one that feels like we will get great news after the visit. Like Watts, he's been retweeting a lot of CU stuff. I've learned not to get my hopes up, but I'm finally starting to trust and feel emotions again and Ant feels like a lock.

Back