What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 GA OG Tremayne Anchrum (Verbal to Clemson)

Now that is an offer list. Love how we are in Ga so strong lately. Maybe when these coaches are visiting that HOT and MUGGY region, they show these recruits how nice it is here in Colorado. Beautiful DRY 70's with no bugs - C'mon to Colorado BIG man. Great school in a great city.

There was a Tremayne Anchrum from Montbello that went to USC to play basketball in the early 90's, wonder if this is his kid....

I was wondering where I recognized that name from. Thanks. It was bugging me.

Hope we get this kid here. He would be a great addition to the squad, IMO.

[tweet]622589841625059328[/tweet]

Spending a lot of time in Colorado.

I really hope we land this kid as well. The more Southeast talent bringing their skills to Boulder, the better.

I really hope we land this kid as well. The more Southeast talent bringing their skills to Boulder, the better.

I know that Lytle doesn't have any P5 offers but I think him and Tremayne would be a huge o-line addition.

SixZero is one of the go to places for young offensive linemen to train. Even if Matt's not actively recruiting (he shouldn't) getting them in state is nice. Maybe they start to like it here and consider colleges in Colorado.

That offer list is pretty awesome. We've been winning a few recruiting battles with some P5 schools and if we get this kid, I think we can say CU is turning the corner on recruiting...thanks to the new coaches and the new facilities.

Could he work with Matt in the off season if he came to Boulder? If Tremayne likes him this much that would seem to be an important factor in his college decision.

Could he work with Matt in the off season if he came to Boulder? If Tremayne likes him this much that would seem to be an important factor in his college decision.
Sure he could. As long as he pays the going rate out of his own pocket.

Scout profile is showing an OV scheduled to CU for 10/3. That's the weekend of the Oregon game.

Nebraska on 9/5
Georgia on 9/19

I believe he makes his commitment on 10/12, according to 247's commitment tracker.

Last edited:
Based on what I saw last night he could be looking at playing from day one for us.

Sorry meant 10/12.

Not sure if it made it in this thread, but Tremayne plans to graduate from high school (Powder Springs, GA) in December and be an early enrollee, so the choice will be sooner than later if he wants to be on campus in January.

Anchrum and Lynott as our starting guards.

I'd be happy with that, very happy.

Love early enrollees, I think that the extra spring training time in the program can be huge.

If he's 258, as his profile says, I'd think he'd have to add, like, 30 lbs or so before being a starter, wouldn't he? And mostly muscle.

Back