What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 JC OLB Drew Lewis (Signed to COLORADO)

“It could change but I might be favoring Colorado a little bit right now,” he said. “Coming back to the Pac-12 appeals to me. We'll see how my visit there goes but I'd go Colorado first right now and then Memphis, probably, and then Utah State.”

This sounds more like a Soft Verbal. Regardless, "Today was a good day" Buff Nation!

If our name is associated with the player, they subtract a star.

If Oregon is suddenly associated with the player, they add a star.

If Alabama, tOSU, or wherever Harbaugh is is associated with the player (or he has 25 P5 offers) they add two stars.

CYA...

Maybe it's because teams like Alabama generally send a lot of players to the NFL and have a better track record of being able to identify whi players are going to be successful than teams like Colorado. Which lends credibility to a recruit, when such a team becomes interested in him....

Or maybe the recruiting sites just hate Colorado and arbitrarily grade our classes lower, even though we actually have superior talent to teams like Alabama.

I honestly don't know which is the correct answer, but I'm going to assume it's the second one, just because I want to feel righteously indignant...

I mean seriously though. Let's say you have to bet money on one unknown player making it to the NFL. Nick Saban tells you that Player A is going to be a super star. Mike MacIntyre tells you Player B is going to be a super star. Which player would you bet on making it to the NFL?

Last edited:
LvKK06Ldidqbm.gif

Maybe it's because teams like Alabama generally send a lot of players to the NFL and have a better track record of being able to identify whi players are going to be successful than teams like Colorado. Which lends credibility to a recruit, when such a team becomes interested in him....

Or maybe the recruiting sites just hate Colorado and arbitrarily grade our classes lower, even though we actually have superior talent to teams like Alabama.

I honestly don't know which is the correct answer, but I'm going to assume it's the second one, just because I want to feel righteously indignant...

I mean seriously though. Let's say you have to bet money on one unknown player making it to the NFL. Nick Saban tells you that Player A is going to be a super star. Mike MacIntyre tells you Player B is going to be a super star. Which player would you bet on making it to the NFL?
lol

What about Player C? Why is he left out? Have you ever, by chance, been to Waterloo?

Maybe it's because teams like Alabama generally recruit 6'6" 310 lb. players who run 4.7 40s, have red-shirted three times in HS and don't have to worry about attending class because all their basket weaving courses are on-line, than teams like Colorado. Which lends credibility to a recruit, when such a team becomes interested in him....
QUOTE]

I'm kind of curious. Does anyone know how his measurables have changed from HS through JC? Is he bigger and faster or about the same?

I'm kind of curious. Does anyone know how his measurables have changed from HS through JC? Is he bigger and faster or about the same?
From his Rivals between HS and JUCO-Shrunk an inch from 6'-3" to 6'-2" and gained 26 lbs from 198 to 224. My guess is he is truly 6'-1" and weighs about 210 based off this info.

Back