What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 JC WR Kabion Ento (Signed to COLORADO)

CWYKqgfWwAE4BfT.jpg

There's a very simple reason for this signing: the 2015 red zone offense.

Welcome to the black and gold Ento, if you can go up and get the ball in the back of the endzone, you'll be our favorite receiver fairly quickly.

There's a very simple reason for this signing: the 2015 red zone offense.

Welcome to the black and gold Ento, if you can go up and get the ball in the back of the endzone, you'll be our favorite receiver fairly quickly.
He has a 6'9" high jump on record. Sounds like he has some hops too!

I was VERY hesitant to like this addition after seeing Toledo his only FBS offer but this dude has speed, strength, plethora of routes he can run and the size we have missed.

I think Huntley is a younger version of Ento. We have one known commodity whom is undersized but fast. Huntley and Ento are the full package. Sneaky good pick-up!

Welcome the the Black and Gold.

This is an interesting one. At 6'3", if he can get seperation he will make a difference! I'm excited to see him in spring ball!

Back