What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'16 LA ATH Ca'Ron Baham (Signed to COLORADO)

One of the first dominoes to fall. Good to see the official measurements on the visit turned out to better than listed.

Great news!!!

giphy.gif

This is a nice get. If he doesn't have a torn ACL and can play senior year his solid offer list is even better. Very nice get!!!

Looking to continue his education and career for 3 to 4 years? I guess he's already thinking about declaring for the draft early. I hope he's as good as he thinks is. :)
Or hitting the ground running taking summer courses and earning his degree in 3 years.

Welcome

Super Duper!!!!! Showing my age there but this is great news. Keep em rollin guys!!!!

Back