What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 AZ TE Jared Poplawski (Signed to COLORADO)

The backstory on this one should be interesting. He'd be a 4th generation ASU legacy, grew up a Sun Devils fan. He was one of 4 kids from his High School to commit early. ASU lost their OC and their TE coach. Bernardi was his main recruiter.

So many signs that that this should never have been. Of course my ASU buddies say he was discarded, but there's no way Graham is that dumb to do that to one of the top couple programs in Arizona. Will be an interesting story I'm sure.

An underrated part of getting Poplawski is that Oregon offered him 2 weeks ago, yet he visits us because of Bernardi and Oregon misses on Falo to USC. They were desperate for a TE and are the one team left out from getting one in the Falo sweepstakes.

I can't wait to see who plays the super disappointed sharp shooting laser tag recruiting phenom in the PAC12 Network original.

So the backstory is that Poplawski visited unofficially (I think with his team) when Saguaro played at Valor CHS in August and he liked CU a lot. He continued to be torn between playing for the home-town school and going away for the college experience. He continued to talk to Bernardi and then in January asked if he could do an OV with his parents. Boom!

As a guy who went to High School in Phoenix, I can honestly say, this guy made my week!

So the backstory is that Poplawski visited unofficially (I think with his team) when Saguaro played at Valor CHS in August and he liked CU a lot. He continued to be torn between playing for the home-town school and going away for the college experience. He continued to talk to Bernardi and then in January asked if he could do an OV with his parents. Boom!

As a guy who went to High School in Phoenix, I can honestly say, this guy made my week!

I went to Horizon. Where did you go?

Good thing she got a picture. The only time my bed was made in my years of college was freshman move-in day when mom did it. :D

I'm guessing it was mom who picked out those Buffalo throw pillows, too.
What a thoughtful mom.

Medical redshirt this year I believe due to an early season injury. I could be remembering that incorrectly.

I'd assume that CU would file with the NCAA to try to plead the case. Doesn't look like a great case, though.

He apparently played in at least 5 games, so under current rules, that is too many for a medical redshirt. It's a year used.

Back