What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA C Evan "Big Gravy" Battey (Signed to COLORADO)

Potentially a starter over Miller, at least against certain matchups when the Buffs want to spread the floor and go fast with more of a Golden State approach.

He's a mismatch waiting to happen. He's athletic enough stick with smaller guys (and just about everyone is a smaller guy) but to big for most guys to handle. Having a guy who can dictate the defense pay attention to him then pass out of it makes him extra dangerous.

Definitely in the Draymond Green mold of skill/body-type. I wonder if they'll put him on the Tory Miller S&C plan of losing a lot of weight before building him up.

Definitely in the Draymond Green mold of skill/body-type. I wonder if they'll put him on the Tory Miller S&C plan of losing a lot of weight before building him up.

Article says he's only at 17% body fat now.

Article says he's only at 17% body fat now.

Didn't see that there was an article. Thanks. Looks like they want him around 275 which is still huge for his height. The transformation will be interesting for sure.

Heard from coach Boyle it was a high ankle sprain and he might not play in Italy. Hope it's not too bad.

I wonder how hard CU worked to change the NCAA ruling on this? A case might be able to be made that him sitting a year benefits us in the long run.

I wonder how hard CU worked to change the NCAA ruling on this? A case might be able to be made that him sitting a year benefits us in the long run.

With Tory Miller out for the season, this is an odd thing to post today. Really need Battey this year.

Might have to change his nickname from Big Gravy to Big Gravefiller. Those are some serious hops and even without the extra weight he is still huge. He might kill some poor fool who tries to take a charge on him.

Back