What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA OG Casey Roddick (Signed to COLORADO)

This would be one heck of a plan B? Should let him know I think you are A plan Sir.

Looks like a powerful guard. Will like to see him get down to about 310 pounds. Get even stronger. I think he will have problems staying healthy at 330 pounds.

Last edited:
Looks like a powerful guard. Will like to see him get down to about 310 pounds. Get even stronger. I think he will have problems staying healthy at 330 pounds.
I hate this type of thinking. The NFL is littered with guards who are 330+, and some are shorter than Roddick. Hell, NDSU has a guard in this draft who goes 350.

I hate this type of thinking. The NFL is littered with guards who are 330+, and some are shorter than Roddick. Hell, NDSU has a guard in this draft who goes 350.
I don't know if littered is the right word. 330 lbs is a very heavy OL, even in the league. Besides, those are 21-35ish years old men, not a 17/18 year old kid just finishing high school.

I don't know if littered is the right word. 330 lbs is a very heavy OL, even in the league. Besides, those are 21-35ish years old men, not a 17/18 year old kid just finishing high school.

He can still be an effective guard between 310 to 320 pounds.

He doesn't look fat, he looks like a naturally huge young man.

I'm certain that the S&C program will work on making him stronger and they will look at whether it would be a benefit to drop his weight but it is nice to have a prospect who doesn't need to gain 50+ lbs to not get run over by P5 defensive linemen.

Somehow I'm thinking that in future seasons 2nd or 3rd and short isn't going to be as much of a question mark as it has been.

He is not fat. People focusing on some old photos. Not a concern of mine in the least.
Here's from July when he visited SDSU:
C3I5KNmUcAAtaxW.jpg

I posted the one from during the season earlier. Here it is again:
KAzTWvSU_400x400.jpg

Not a fat guy. Barely has a stomach. Just a huge dude.

Have to wait a couple more hours still but Roddick could really solidify this Oline class

Back