What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA OLB Fa'avae Fa'avae (Verbal to Washington State)

If his family comes with him on the unofficial visit, I think he'll commit on that trip.

Super excited about or LB prospects. Are we going to move one of our '17 OLBs to an inside backer? Newman seems like the best fit.

Yeah. It's kind of like when I asked my now wife to marry me and she said, "Maybe we ought to go on a date first." That was encouraging.
What you do in Vegas is SUPPOSED to STAY in Vegas! (What about the earlier five?)

Unless he picks ASU on the 21st, he's going to choose a school he hasn't visited. Does not look like it will be CU, though we'e among the 4 finalists.

Unless he picks ASU on the 21st, he's going to choose a school he hasn't visited. Does not look like it will be CU, though we'e among the 4 finalists.

Everybody should get to make their own decision their own way, I just know if it were me (or my son), I'd want them to take a free trip to make sure that they liked the place they were going to spend the next 4-5 years.

Everybody should get to make their own decision their own way, I just know if it were me (or my son), I'd want them to take a free trip to make sure that they liked the place they were going to spend the next 4-5 years.
Well he is going to visit his finalists, he's just committing before then.

Stated on Twitter that he will be committing on the 21st of October. He's been retweeting a bunch of CU stuff. Do we have a shot? Did he even visit? I wonder If Moore commits, if it has any impact on his decision. Normally not a concern but THE RISE has been pretty popular and we're running out of scholarships:)

Stated on Twitter that he will be committing on the 21st of October. He's been retweeting a bunch of CU stuff. Do we have a shot? Did he even visit? I wonder If Moore commits, if it has any impact on his decision. Normally not a concern but THE RISE has been pretty popular and we're running out of scholarships:)

His plan is to commit before taking visits. Makes me wonder how solid that commitment would be, regardless of who he chooses, since there would be 4 OVs happening after.

His plan is to commit before taking visits. Makes me wonder how solid that commitment would be, regardless of who he chooses, since there would be 4 OVs happening after.
I agree. Not to mention the order of events seems backwards. I wonder if that's always been the plan, or if his injury changed things up.

* Reading between the lines, Fa'avae didn't mention us in the schools recruiting him the hardest and mentioned how hard a school recruits him being a big deal, but things can always change. I think we're taking 1 more OLB so it's certainly a spot that Leavitt is going to make sure he gets the right guy in for.

Last edited:
Moore didn't visit, for the record, and not sure if he will. Reading between the lines, Fa'avae didn't mention us in the schools recruiting him the hardest and mentioned how hard a school recruits him being a big deal, but things can always change. I think we're taking 1 more OLB so it's certainly a spot that Leavitt is going to make sure he gets the right guy in for.
I thought I read that Moore was visiting for the ASU game? That information came out in the last 24 hours or so.

* Reading between the lines, Fa'avae didn't mention us in the schools recruiting him the hardest and mentioned how hard a school recruits him being a big deal, but things can always change. I think we're taking 1 more OLB so it's certainly a spot that Leavitt is going to make sure he gets the right guy in for.
isnt moore coming on the 15th?

I agree. Not to mention the order of events seems backwards. I wonder if that's always been the plan, or if his injury changed things up.
I didn't think about that, but I'm wondering if he wants to get his "spot" reserved at a school he can live with by committing that early due to his injury. Then he can see if the other 4 are better.

Back