What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA OLB Nate Landman (Signed to COLORADO)

His dad was a bad ass rugby player on the South African National team who are up there with the All Blacks as the best in the world. You can see a lot of that aggression in the way he plays.

His dad was a bad ass rugby player on the South African National team who are up there with the All Blacks as the best in the world. You can see a lot of that aggression in the way he plays.
That probably means he's tough as hell too.

Go the Wallabys! **** the 'boks! Kidding! Sort of. I'm sure he's tough as nails.

tumblr_nqwfamro001tslewgo1_500.gif

I think the All Blacks are Kiwis. Regardless of which national team he was on, he was no doubt a bad ass.

I think the All Blacks are Kiwis. Regardless of which national team he was on, he was no doubt a bad ass.

Actually he said "up there with the all-blacks" as in competitive with them which is true, the South Africans are one of the top group in the sport.

I wonder how much rugby Nate has played. I am surprised we don't see more guys from rugby coming into college football. The game is one for tough guys. They tend to be versatile athletes with good endurance. I also like what Carroll is doing with the Seahawks in terms of using rugby technique to tackle, it has a lot of potential to reduce injury and extend careers and they don't miss a lot of tackles.

Actually he said "up there with the all-blacks" as in competitive with them which is true, the South Africans are one of the top group in the sport.

I wonder how much rugby Nate has played. I am surprised we don't see more guys from rugby coming into college football. The game is one for tough guys. They tend to be versatile athletes with good endurance. I also like what Carroll is doing with the Seahawks in terms of using rugby technique to tackle, it has a lot of potential to reduce injury and extend careers and they don't miss a lot of tackles.
My bad - I guess I got caught skimming. Carry on...

Fell in love with this guy's film. Very high on my wish list.
I know this is a random bump but seriously, how did other teams miss this kid so badly? His film is incredible, he has the size, his coach talked about how he is the best true football player that he's ever seen, had to look good in camps, etc. Then, as a senior, he had 150+ tackles, 32 of which were for a loss, 4.5 sacks, 3 INTs, 2 FF, 7 PBU and if all this isn't enough and I'm just being biased: he was the NorCal defensive player of the year!

Edit: it's to the point that going forward, I now value an offer (at least an LB offer) from any of the teams who offered him.

Edit2: he lined up as a WR for the offense and they also ran wildcat plays for him lmao. What a beast.

Last edited:
I think he's the first freshman LB to play and I don't know if we've seen a wrecking ball like him at LB with MacIntyre as coach. Other than freshman year Gillam, but even then, Landman is more physical. Should be fun

Say what u will about this staff, but they know how to scout. If I were Cal, OSU, AZ or ASU I would make it a policy to automatically offer any kids we offer.

Back