What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA QB Tyler Lytle (Signed to COLORADO)

Jeric

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

LYTLEb.png

Servite H.S. (Anaheim, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/tylytle5

Ht: 6'5
Wt: 205
40:

Rivals rating: 3*-5.6rr; #22 QB-P
Scout rating: 3*; #39 QB
ESPN rating: 4*-80 grade; #14 QB-P (#300 overall)
247sports: 3*-85 grade; #36 QB-P

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Baylor, Boston College, California, CSU, Columbia, Cornell, FAU, Fresno State, Harvard, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, LA-Lafayette, Miami, Oregon State, Pittsburgh, Purdue, SDSU, Temple, UNLV, UTSA, Vanderbilt, Washington State, Wyoming, Yale

Last edited by a moderator:
Servite plays against the toughest teams around. We need some inroads into that Trinity League!

He seems to like ASU but I think we have a chance
Yeah, ASU gets all the 4&5* Cali chicks who are too dumb to get into the Cali schools; one of their advantages. Plus they never bring kids down in the summer when its too hot to even breathe easily.....

Not sure if it is just because he has only 1 receiver to throw to, but his release looks very quick. Buffs need a QB like that.

I think I read Cord is the #1 on their board now.

Why? It is interesting that the two AZ schools haven't offered. Maybe it is an availability issue for CU. Lytle is a very impressive QB with a very impressive offer list.

I think I read Cord is the #1 on their board now.

Will be interesting to watch going forward. I think it is telling they offered several quarterbacks this spring, well after Cord had reciprocated interest. Obviously do not want to strike out, but I think they can be somewhat patient as Lytle, Cord, and Garbers all visit. Seems like us and ASU are targeting all of the same QBs this year.

From what I've heard, he is or should be our first choice. If ASU, Cal and WSU want this kid...that says a lot IMO.

Back