What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 CA WR Isaiah Hodgins (Verbal to Oregon State)

I realize they are a conference foe but I would rather see Wazzu than the Huskers, if they aren't going to be Buffs. Am I the only one?
I have such a visceral hatred of the Fuskers that I don't want to see them land anyone that we are even remotely interested in. Living amongst douchebag Fusker fans will do that to you.

He might end up flipping to Nebraska or Michigan (late offers that he was excited about) but he has stated that his top 5 of Colorado, Boise St, Oregon, Oregon St, and Washington St hasn't changed. We won't have to worry about him picking Nebraska on Monday :p

He's Wazzu bound. Nebraska coaches usually don't accept a firm commit unless the recruit has been on campus or has a history with the team.

Why? Have a bad history of guys saying hellz no after seeing Stincoln for the 1st time?
The Coaches let the UNL Campus and Lincoln sell themselves. Most recruits get to campus and love the place and the fan support. I'll let you go find your own links and read up on it yourself if you are interested.

Why? Have a bad history of guys saying hellz no after seeing Stincoln for the 1st time?
It's very difficult for them to start their mind control until they can administer the drugs in sufficient doses. While they are pretty good at sneaking the drugs to recruits during in-home visits, they have much better success when they can get the recruits to Lincoln and properly dose their food over a period of time.

Looks like we got bumped out of the top 5. One of you who knows how to embed tweets can share the bad news.

Not a big deal. The Buffs have two better WR commits and have and abundance of WR talent. WR is their lowest priority now.

FWIW, I said earlier on in the thread that he's a Wazzu lean and I still think that was true at the time, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him leaning Michigan's way with that offer.

Sorry to see you guys are out of the running on this one. But if you are, please send some positive vibes Boise's way if you have a few spare seconds today! We've got our stud QB in Brett Rypien (All Conference First Team as a true freshman), but could seriously use some upgrades at receiver for him to throw to.

FWIW, I said earlier on in the thread that he's a Wazzu lean and I still think that was true at the time, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him leaning Michigan's way with that offer.

Sorry to see you guys are out of the running on this one. But if you are, please send some positive vibes Boise's way if you have a few spare seconds today! We've got our stud QB in Brett Rypien (All Conference First Team as a true freshman), but could seriously use some upgrades at receiver for him to throw to.
Sure, you can have our WR scraps.

Nebraska fans are certain they're getting the #4 and #5 rated WRs in the country sometime soon. I question how hard they are recruiting Hodgins at the moment. Not certain, but believe Shenault took Hodgins spot. We're still locked in on Bell to add much needed speed.

Not a big deal. The Buffs have two better WR commits and have and abundance of WR talent. WR is their lowest priority now.

These definitive statements are pretty suspect. Not that I think it is a huge loss, but we are not done at WR, nor should we be.

This team needs more talent at every position at the roster because there is not an "abundance of talent" at any position.

Back