What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 FL DT Dante Sparaco (Signed to COLORADO)

First game highlights at IMG. Few plays at DE. He looks really good there. Quick off the ball with a good closing burst. He hasn't played much at that position and it's only a few plays, but he looks very natural.

Santino was never coming to CU. He went to IMG so he could get more exposure for more SEC offers. He did and he's committed to aTm.

Santino was never coming to CU. He went to IMG so he could get more exposure for more SEC offers. He did and he's committed to aTm.
Yes he was never coming to CU but he definitely did not go there to get more exposure.

Exactly what I expected him to do when he moved to IMG.
I'll admit that I was a little pessimistic about him going to IMG. I definitely figured he'd be looking to gain more exposure and get the bigger offers. Happy to be wrong and really interested to know which IMG teammate he's bringing on an OV.

Yes he was never coming to CU but he definitely did not go there to get more exposure.
Him going out of state doesn't bother me all that much. But the "he was never coming to CU" does. Makes it sound like a complete blow off as in, "You guys suck, I wouldn't give you the time of day." But the "never coming to CU" are your words so I'll refrain from attributing them to him. I ATTRIBUTE THEM TO YOU!! Haha.

Him going out of state doesn't bother me all that much. But the "he was never coming to CU" does. Makes it sound like a complete blow off as in, "You guys suck, I wouldn't give you the time of day." But the "never coming to CU" are your words so I'll refrain from attributing them to him. I ATTRIBUTE THEM TO YOU!! Haha.
Have you been staying on top of all your meds, DBT?

Back