What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 GA ILB Malik Horton

Thought this was relevant. Doesn't show a Tennessee offer but seems like some fans know who he is. Dude could really blow up his senior year.

Just to show the crystal ball should often be taken with the grain of salt, the insinuation anything has been decided here with the 3 UMD picks is waaaaaay off. I'd still guess we're the favorite based on talking to him. That's all I'll say.

Just to show the crystal ball should often be taken with the grain of salt, the insinuation anything has been decided here with the 3 UMD picks is waaaaaay off. I'd still guess we're the favorite based on talking to him. That's all I'll say.
I didn't realize you're a reporter.

Maryland heat and humidity sucks this time of year. College Park doesn't have all that much to offer, and people are much nicer in Colorado.

When a guy (Malik Horton) follows me on twitter, that is as much a sign he is a lock as any! :p

Last edited:
That's the 3rd edit I've done for him, for the record (though technically it's just editing the one CU made for Perry but that's what he asked for).
If he asked for an edit of him dancing a jig in a CU uniform, it can't be bad.

UBL?

If the measurables are correct, that's a prototype at ILB.

247 lists Maryland, Louisville, UVA and WVU as the other P5 offers, whereas Scout only lists CU and Maryland. 247 also lists CU as "Cool", though, so they must be out of the loop.

Landed a Western Kentucky offer, which is strange. Most of Kentucky is strange though.

Kyle, do you have any idea when he wants to come out?

That is much more acceptable today than just a generation ago. I'm sure he will have a lot of support when he does, especially if he does it in Colorado and not Georgia.

That is much more acceptable today than just a generation ago. I'm sure he will have a lot of support when he does, especially if he does it in Colorado and not Georgia.

Recruit thread. Let's leave the joke about Jens' phrasing to one post here.

I'm hoping Malik comes for a visit during that Oregon State weekend when so many guys are visiting. Unless, of course, he wants to get out here for CSU or Idaho State and get that commitment done early. (y)

Last edited:
Big Jim always bringing the heat. I'll ask Malik.
Edit: He said no date is set yet.

Last edited:
I hope he gets a handle on it so he can pursue his future. Pretty cool he's stepping up for his family at the same time, that's most important.

Back