What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 JC CB Kevin George (Signed to COLORADO)

what was the delay?

There was a moment when his twitter profile read "Colorado Commit," but that was taken down fairly quickly, and then a few hours later the post with the edit. Not a significant delay; the comment was mainly meant for Jeric.

Really glad we got this future Buff... This kid is going to come in and tear it up day 1. One of my favorite recruits this cycle.

Go Buffs!!

That 4 to play 3 gives a lot of options.

I love Spoon but it took a year for him to adjust then we got one very good year and he was gone. This is a kid with the advantages of a JUCO who also could be a contributor for multiple years for us.

Adam has an article up on him. Kid is intriguing for sure. The 4 to play 3 is key I think. 'Spoon didn't get to use that redshirt because we were so thin then - but he would have benefitted greatly. Fully expect this kid to RS in fall, not that anyone locked down that 'Spoon slot yet. But Udoffia and Julmisse have a big head start.

Adam has an article up on him. Kid is intriguing for sure. The 4 to play 3 is key I think. 'Spoon didn't get to use that redshirt because we were so thin then - but he would have benefitted greatly. Fully expect this kid to RS in fall, not that anyone locked down that 'Spoon slot yet. But Udoffia and Julmisse have a big head start.

Nice that we are getting to a point that we can play guys because they are ready, not because we need bodies.

Spoon may have come out this year anyways but if we had been able to RS him and had him coming back to provide that experienced leadership in the secondary it would have been huge.

M2 is proving that he can find and develop elite level DBs, if I'm an NFL scouting department it might make sense to open a file for this guy already.

Back