What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 JC DT Chris Mulumba (Signed to COLORADO)

Fills an important need. Our defensive scheme relies on the three down linemen controlling the LOS. This is a guy who can not only stalemate blockers but also come off them and make plays.

These JC signings aren't going to make our recruiting rankings go up but they make us a better team without having to wait for them to develop.

That base with those long arms... he's going to be a nightmare for OLs.
Chris%20Mulumba.

Here's the commitment article from Scout (Trego is a former teammate and was instrumental): http://www.scout.com/college/colorado/story/1738254-another-juco-lineman-inks-with-colorado

I thought he said he'd play DT and some end in this defense. His video shows him being really stout. Needs to use his hands better. Not much of a threat speed wise. I could see him playing NT and de

Welcome! doesn't Judo teach you how to use others weight and momentum against them. Can't wait to see him make some olinemen look silly. I want to see him judo throw the QB for additional negative yardage.

I didn't even know we were recruiting this guy. Doesn't matter, WTTF!!!

No one knew. They kept this one very quiet. All I saw leaked was that CU might be getting a surprise commit from a juco OLB.

Interesting man. French spoken in the home growing up; Finnish outside the home. English is his third language. 4-year Finland Judo National Champion. 0 years high school football experience. 1 year military experience. 24 years old. 2 to make 2 in terms of eligibility.

Interesting man. French spoken in the home growing up; Finnish outside the home. English is his third language. 4-year Finland Judo National Champion. 0 years high school football experience. 1 year military experience. 24 years old. 2 to make 2 in terms of eligibility.
Somebody was taking notes!

Back