What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX DE K'Lavon Chaisson (Signed to LSU)

TDforTD

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

1594756.jpg

North Shore HS (Houston, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/whosthatguy4

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 220
40: 4.83

Rivals rating: 4*-5.9rr; #6 WDE (#110 overall)
Scout rating: 5*; #5 DE (#33 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-86 grade; #4 DE (#34 overall)
247sports rating: 5*-99 grade; #3 WDE (#11 overall)

Reported offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Baylor, California, Florida, Houston, Kansas, LSU, Michigan, Michigan State, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ole Miss, Stanford, TCU, Texas, Texas A&M

Last edited:
Hudl: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/5294451/klavon-chaisson

Probably an OLB in our system right? His tweet of our offer is no longer available. Recently followed Leavitt and Leavitt followed back, thinking we might be making a move. Leavitt will be in Texas next week. Gotta love his film and that offer list my goodness.

Last edited:
Definitely the Jimmie Gilbert / Derek McCartney role.

Chaisson might be the best natural pass rusher I've watched film on this year.

For this team to take the next step, we need big upgrades at the pass rushing positions.

Agreed. We need to start in the trenches. I would trade all of these 4 star receivers for some 4 star D-Line & O-Line. Also, let it be stated that I would take both too haha.

Just got a chance to watch his film. Not sure what kind of chance we have, or will have here, but he would start from day one and could completely change our pass rushing abilities. Want

Great to see some faces we have offered on that list. Now we just need to get a couple to join the Buffs.

8th place is a lot of ground to make up. Need to get at least into 5th to get an OV. All I know is that coaches need to stay on him until the end because things can and do change in January every recruiting cycle.

Watched his junior highlights again. He has a chance to be very special at the next level.

Found a cool photo of K'Lavon and his grandparents from him getting named to the UA All-America team.
oct18_2016_chaissonFootball_2.jpg

Good lord, that's a big dude...this would be a HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE get! I'm going to go pray to the football gods for awhile.

Has been tearing it up at the UA All-American Bowl practices. While he is admittedly a long shot, glad we are getting a visit.

Has been tearing it up at the UA All-American Bowl practices. While he is admittedly a long shot, glad we are getting a visit.

I would like to think that we are not such a long shot. We have so many Texas recruits this cycle and are already in on so many for next cycle that I think Texas kids are taking notice and are wanting to be a part of The Rise. I just think Colorado is a good fit for a lot of them and there is a rich tradition with Texas kids. Just mention the names of Williams and McGhee for example...

Come on K'Lavon!!! Do it!

Back