What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX DT Damion Daniels (Verbal to Nebraska)

Wow, interesting. What I've heard is there hasn't been much communication but just speculating that's to both sides and once he's made his decision it'll start back-up.

Seems like he hasn't decided yet. Which I suspect is at least part of the reason he hasn't announced a commitment.

Just wanted to mention that, after an article from today I linked to from a tweet mainly discussing high school teammates in the Dallas area going to the same college (in the Buffs' case it talks about Mr.'s Nixon and Shenault), there is also an article about what Dallasnews.com knows of the status of the top 10 Dallas area uncommitted players. Re Mr. Daniels, it says (My emphasis/ bolding of the last sentence) -

"
3. Damion Daniels, DT, Bishop Dunne
247 Sports composite rating:
3 stars

Daniels was named second-team all-area and first team TAPPS All-State this year. At 6-1, 315 pounds, he is a big body many college programs covet. Daniels is down to a final three of Colorado, Nebraska and UTSA. He'll announce on signing day.
"

(From Article at http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/hig...-looking-top-still-uncommitted-area-prospects .)

Last edited:
How is Texas-San Antonio in this discussion? Isn't this really between Buffs and Huskers? Feeling better about this one than I did a week ago.

Article in paper here in Nebraska claims he is mostly locked up by the Huskers? Do not want to lose him to the white panty fighting Riley's! They are switching to 3-4 and desperately need him.

To paraphase the great coach Bill McCartney:

"I love recruiting against Nebraska! Show me a kid that can honestly accept life in Lincoln, Nebraska over the beautiful flat irons of Boulder, Colorado!!!"

Come join us Mr Daniels!

God Bless Mac1

Article in paper here in Nebraska claims he is mostly locked up by the Huskers? Do not want to lose him to the white panty fighting Riley's! They are switching to 3-4 and desperately need him.

That would not be good for finishing strong but it's a fusker paper.

I think he's going to Nebraska. Adam M. said he left the #CUin17 group text in his podcast

Not surprised. He's been a Nub lean since he visited there (nearly a silent verbal), but the uncertainty with coaching had held him back. Once they got a DC and he knew what defense they were going to be running, it probably sealed it.

Not surprised. He's been a Nub lean since he visited there (nearly a silent verbal), but the uncertainty with coaching had held him back. Once they got a DC and he knew what defense they were going to be running, it probably sealed it.
Just a side note but I talked with a friend who played at Nebraska (nobody is perfect) but they say that they haven't heard a thing on him as well.

You probably planned on Cotton tho.

I don't think Cotton is a massive loss down the stretch tbh. I love what I see from Sami, Roddick, and Poplawski and I think we get all of them in the end. I don't think we'd have room for everyone plus Cotton.

Falo is not coming here though

I don't think Cotton is a massive loss down the stretch tbh. I love what I see from Sami, Roddick, and Poplawski and I think we get all of them in the end. I don't think we'd have room for everyone plus Cotton.

Falo is not coming here though

Either is Poplawski.

Back