What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
Rivals
Scout
ESPN
247sports

6_4221727.jpg

Denton HS (Denton, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/gapolley44

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 270
40: 5.10

Rivals rating: 3*-5.7rr; #37 OT
Scout rating: 4*; #27 OG
ESPN rating: 4*-81 grade; #20 OG (#248 overall)
247s rating: 3*-87 grade; #50 OT

Reported offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Baylor, California, Colorado State, Fresno State, Houston, Indiana, Kansas, Kansas State, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi State, Missouri, North Carolina, North Texas, Oklahoma State, Oregon, Purdue, Texas, TCU, Texas State, Texas Tech

Last edited:
I'm good with piggybacking almost any KU offer that happens in Texas. Their HC, David Beatty, was a crazy good Recruiting Coordinator for aTm in 2013-14. Not that I'd play for him if I was a recruit since he hasn't shown a thing as a HC, but an offer from KU in the state of Texas is a good indication that the player has talent.

Michigan offered and sounds very interested in them but, "Polley plans to hopefully have a top list after his visits to TCU and Colorado next weekend"

Michigan has so many offers out and Harbaugh has a history of cutting long-time commits to the curb if he thinks he can upgrade. I wouldn't commit early to UM unless I was a 5*.

Michigan has so many offers out and Harbaugh has a history of cutting long-time commits to the curb if he thinks he can upgrade. I wouldn't commit early to UM unless I was a 5*.
Yeah I really don't understand their process, they throw out all these offers to three stars and then they don't even seem like commit-able offers. Don't really get what angle they're playing, seems totally unnecessary.

Yeah I really don't understand their process, they throw out all these offers to three stars and then they don't even seem like commit-able offers. Don't really get what angle they're playing, seems totally unnecessary.

Uh, greed would be an angle that comes to mind.

It's about getting as many people as possible talking about Michigan. And who will talk more, the 5 star that has 25 top offers, or the kid who is a 3 star with mid major offers AND MICHIGAN!!!

Buzz is buzz around the schools.

Back