What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Grant Polley (Signed to COLORADO)

this is an amazing pickup!
My wife thinks I'm crazy because I'm so hyped about this recruiting class!

#ONTHERISE

Amen_Brother_ASK_A_GIRL-s270x263-114786-535.jpg

Let's hope this continues the snowball and we get a few more 4 star recruits! Fingers crossed for Perry + Bolden!

ESPN: Five prospects who could raise rankings this fall
OL
Grant Polley (Denton, Texas)

ESPN 300 rank: 248

The Colorado commitment is the classic late bloomer, physically, at the offensive line position. After playing at 265 pounds as a junior, the right tackle prospect is up to 285 pounds entering his senior campaign with well-rounded tools. Already blessed with quick feet for his size, the added bulk and strength will make Polley a dominating presence on Friday nights in the Dallas area. Polley committed to Colorado over offers from Texas Tech, Missouri, North Carolina, Kansas State and others July 11. He will take the field this season with Texas, Oklahoma, TCU, Baylor and others closely watching [with regret that they missed out on this beast].

Note: I may have edited a line in there.

Last edited:
Noah Elliss is also on that list. We might be able to score some points with him if we can get him voted in.

Do it.

He is up against a kid who is undecided about where to go to school. We should kill on this one.

He's losing but what an unimaginative "fearless dream" from his competition. . The other guy put "to be the best football player I can be." How is that a fearless dream? Polley put win a national championship and graduate college. That's a good fearless dream!

Last edited:
Back