What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX OT Stephan Zabie (Verbal to UCLA)

That it will not hurt him (the gym)

True. But if ever a kid needed practice and game reps, it's someone in a situation like Zabie. No one is concerned about his physical attributes and it's not like he's anywhere close enough on technique/ skills to play as a true frosh. Not being eligible is a huge deal here.

Be nice if he could practice, even if second team. I'm assuming the coach would want first teams to get reps together. And then not play the games.

He's a 4 star lineman from Austin and doesn't have an offer from UT? What are they doing down there?

I wondering about that myself.

True. But if ever a kid needed practice and game reps, it's someone in a situation like Zabie. No one is concerned about his physical attributes and it's not like he's anywhere close enough on technique/ skills to play as a true frosh. Not being eligible is a huge deal here.

Hopefully he can find somewhere to get touches at least in practice. If not, I suspect he should hit every camp under the sun to keep himself sharp. That said, he can always take his redshirt up front in order to get touches in practice. Last option, JC.

Yep. All I'm saying here is that the thing Zabie needed most was to play more football. Sucks for him that it's the one thing it looks like he won't get to do.

announced for UCLA. Big pickup for them out of TX.

He visited UCLA, Uterus and Ole Miss the last 8 days or so.

Back