What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX RB Eno Benjamin (Verbal to Arizona State)

I really think the twitter backlash could very well have some more Iowa commits rethinking their decision. That fan base is being brutal. I thought our reaction to Davis Webb was bad...JEEZ

We need a great RB...not much depth there at all...especially once Lindsay graduates. Come to Boulder young man...you'll rush for 1,000!!!!

Fascinating stuff if you're into recruiting and want to better understand the process.

Pretty interesting read. Glad he didn't let them force him into something; it's his life and he deserves the respect to decide on the best situation for his own future.

I don't blame him for not just sitting back and taking what was being dumped on him. Sounds like a couple of Iowa assistants were playing c.y.a. with his reputation.

Just watched his highlights. How did this kid get 4 stars? Not very quick and at the college level he would have been swallowed up for no gain on 90% of those runs. Then again that is also his Soph highlights. Is there a senior year one?

Just watched his highlights. How did this kid get 4 stars? Not very quick and at the college level he would have been swallowed up for no gain on 90% of those runs. Then again that is also his Soph highlights. Is there a senior year one?
So highlights from two years ago, when the kid was 15, don't look "4* worthy"? Go figure. Go to his hudl page and watch his Junior highlights, or just watch the short clip from one of his games this season.

Those two assistants...... Am I wrong to believe one is Kennedy, who has to be a primary Texas recruiter? And with that said, the assistants look bad here, but it's a he said / she said thing and the assistants can't defend themselves.

So Eno's an Indiana lock?:p I kid, this young man would be stellar here. Go get him to Colorado, Tyler.

Both Eno and Tyler are linked to CU and IU. Very good duo to have in your backfield. CU may lose several RB's (Dino, Donovan Lee - playing time, Adkins - playing time and perhaps Bisharat - to baseball). This could quickly turn into a position of need.

Beau playing baseball? He wasn't in the mlb draft. Is he hoping to transfer? Was Stanford going to be a baseball/football combo if he went there?

"ASU has everything I look for in a school. Academics..."
200w.gif

ASU's graduation rate is very high now. That's what a lot of these guys mean when they say "academics". They want to know that the program graduates its players and they care little about whether the sociology or business school is considered among the nation's best for undergrads.

Reactions: SBG
ASU's graduation rate is very high now. That's what a lot of these guys mean when they say "academics". They want to know that the program graduates its players and they care little about whether the sociology or business school is considered among the nation's best for undergrads.
Let us have our fun at the expense of these guys who refuse to be part of the Pride and Tradition of the Colorado Buffaloes!

I posted this last October in the Colorado News and Olympic Sports forum. According to the most recent World University Rankings, ASU is not far behind CU. If you accept that their methodology is valid, then it would appear that they aren't so deserving of the ridicule they get around here.

Past the top 200, they just give a range instead of an exact rank.

Pac-12:
3. Stanford
10. University of California, Berkeley
14. University of California, Los Angeles
25. University of Washington
60. University of Southern California
116. University of Colorado Boulder
131. Arizona State University
156. University of Arizona
201-250. University of Utah
301-350. University of Oregon
301-350. Oregon State University
351-400. Washington State University

Full breakdowns by conference and the link to the full list are in my original post.

https://www.allbuffs.com/threads/cu...rankings-plus-breakdown-by-conference.121314/

Back