What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR Jaylon Jackson (Signed to COLORADO)

10nU0RF6eRezm.gif

Excellent complement to the bigger WRs we took last cycle. Kid could help us THIS in 2016 if we could get him here early!

Welcome aboard Jaylon!

This is what I've been waiting for. Van Diest is taking ownership. And it sounds like he's really even keel about it. Now we need the same from Jaylon. LET'S GET THIS THING ROLLIN'!!!

Momentum is building. Getting excited baby!!! Welcome JJ!!! Return to Dominance!!!

Nice! Maybe he can run track for the Buffs too! 10.84 at this time of the season is flying.

TRY 10.55 this season! He said that he never ran that fast before hr got injured.
Nice. Even better then. I was looking at his PR time on MileSplit, as that's what almost everyone uses for track. So, do you know, was the 10.55 really recent and not uploaded, or was it just not verified (i.e. a hand time)?

Nice. Even better then. I was looking at his PR time on MileSplit, as that's what almost everyone uses for track. So, do you know, was the 10.55 really recent and not uploaded, or was it just not verified (i.e. a hand time)?
Not sure I've seen it mentioned in both the Q&A with Adam and someone else mentioned it the other day. I would say either way he can fly after an injury like he had.

Could help with QB recruiting. Who wouldn't want to throw to this kid? He covers for a lot of mistakes.

Welcome aboard, young fella. This is a tremendous get for us; much respect to Chev and company.

Love the speed and quickness, however also like how Jaylon is always falling forward and getting yards. Football player. Welcome aboard!!!

Back