What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'17 TX WR K.D. Nixon (Signed to COLORADO)

I would bet money he's already stronger than Phil. He'll prob end up 190 or so and thats plenty big for a short running back.

I don't see them moving him to RB other than maybe some special package stuff.

Get Bennett in here next year and we won't have to worry about using him at RB.

Instant new end around candidate
Did somebody say, end around?

dusty-sprague-of-the-colorado-buffaloes-carries-the-ball-against-the-picture-id77129856

Thanks for sticking to your word and joining the Buffs young man! Ready to see you out on the field.

All the pictures show him from the front.

Our opponents are going to be seeing a lot of him from the back.

The herd definitely got faster, welcome.

I have said it before, but do a search for Jakeem Grant from TTU. I imagine Chev and Lindgren will use him in a similar way.
I've seen Jakeem play so no need to search. That's what I was getting at anyway and I've seen your posts about, I agree.

Back