What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 AL S Levon Fletcher (Signed to Troy)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

57a8c2b9db142.jpg

Randolph HS (Huntsville, AL)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/_oshaifletcher

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 168
40: 4.46

247s rating: 2*-77 grade; #231 CB
ESPN rating:
Rivals rating: 2*-5.4rr; unranked CB

247sports Composite: 2 / 0.7903 / #207 CB / #2344 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Air Force, FCS, Troy

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems to have connected with ShaDon Brown and likes a lot of CU stuff on twitter.

Seems like Tony White has mutual interest in him as well. Might start blowing up soon.

June 3rd from AL.com:
Fletcher, a 5-foot-11, 168-pound two-way standout, is being recruited primarily as a defensive back. He recorded 65 tackles and four interceptions in 11 games while playing safety last season. He ran for 1,066 yards and seven touchdowns on 141 carries and returned two punts for scores.

Fletcher's recruitment picked up steam during the spring when he received a Power Five offer from Colorado in April.

"At first, I really didn't believe it," Fletcher said. "I guess my coach sent them my film and kept communicating back and forth. They told me that they would talk about me in meetings, then they contacted us and let me know it was official.

"Then more schools started talking to me. So, I feel that it really got everything started for me. It was a blessing."
Fletcher has since added offers from Troy, Air Force, Jacksonville State, Alabama A&M, Samford, Mercer, Tennessee-Martin and Eastern Kentucky.

Listed as a safety but looks more like the kind of height and speed M2 likes in a CB. If the reported weight is correct, and it looks close from the film as he looks slender he would need more bulk to be a PAC12 safety.

Back