What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA OT Kanan Ray (SIGNED to COLORADO)

He could do either, but I like him at OT.
I like him better at Guard. At 6'4" I would like to see more length at OT. Interested to see his length of arms. He has good footwork, tho definitely better run blocking then pass. Love his motor and how he finishes plays down field, you can see his athleticism.

I like him better at Guard. At 6'4" I would like to see more length at OT. Interested to see his length of arms. He has good footwork, tho definitely better run blocking then pass. Love his motor and how he finishes plays down field, you can see his athleticism.
If he comes in and ready to play, it will more than likely be at OT. Major need

Going by the 247s Composite, Ray is our 2nd highest rated recruit after Davion Taylor.

This is a very big deal to get him into the fold.

CU has been raising its game with its recruiting in the trenches. Hallelujah!
Where does that put the class as a whole at this point?

Where does that put the class as a whole at this point?
Not sure yet. Premiums haven't updated.

All I know right now is that it's party time!
giphy.gif

Going by the 247s Composite, Ray is our 2nd highest rated recruit after Davion Taylor.

This is a very big deal to get him into the fold.

CU has been raising its game with its recruiting in the trenches. Hallelujah!
The improved recruiting along the lines is past due. Very glad to see this.

Great news. Lynott and the last two OL classes have been a huge step toward winning the PAC 12.

Great news. Lynott and the last two OL classes have been a huge step toward winning the PAC 12.

Or at least not getting pushed around on the LOS.

Need to maintain this kind of momentum in the future.

This guy looks like he could be in the mix much earlier than we have gotten used to. I want to see us continuing to add guys like this who could legitimately be looked at as multi-year starters.

Little confused and curious about clarification. He signed a LOI in February of 2017 but never enrolled over the summer so he became open for recruitment again and is considered a true freshman for the class of 2018? This is such a good looking prospect, this is huge. If we can get that kid from Stanford, what an absolute upgrade. Hats off to the coaches lately.

Back