What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 CA WR Dylan Thomas (SIGNED to COLORADO)

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F07%2FAnchorman.gif

Love the GIF...was a huge Stevie fan back when this video came out!
I was easily impressed by female rock stars back in this era (Heart, Lita Ford, Pat Benatar, Joan Jett - hello!!). Not sure why, but Stevie Nicks just never did it for me in any way possible. Anytime their songs came on MTV, I wanted to turn the channel.

Awesome player. If he plays next year our receiving corp will be off the chain...the guys behind the starters this year are much more dynamic IMO...2018 WRs: Shenault, Nixon, Ento and Thomas(?)...wow!

Awesome player. If he plays next year our receiving corp will be off the chain...the guys behind the starters this year are much more dynamic IMO...2018 WRs: Shenault, Nixon, Ento and Thomas(?)...wow!
Tony Brown, Johnny Huntley, Maurice Bell and Jaylon Jackson. It's a stacked position, that will hopefully have a much improved OL, and a second year starter at QB.

Tony Brown, Johnny Huntley, Maurice Bell and Jaylon Jackson. It's a stacked position, that will hopefully have a much improved OL, and a second year starter at QB.
Thanks for the additional names. This season it seems Nixon and Shenault are much more explosive and dynamic than any of the starters...hope that's true of the others!

Thanks for the additional names. This season it seems Nixon and Shenault are much more explosive and dynamic than any of the starters...hope that's true of the others!

I like in the future the variety of types of receivers we are looking at. Nixon is small but very explosive and looks like a guy who will run through tackles, Shenault is a bigger.

The whole group looks like it has a better combination of height, speed, physical skills, etc. Overall it should create some match up problems that work in our favor.

Back