What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC CB Delrick Abrams (SIGNED to COLORADO)

My scout sub ran out but the title of Adam's article about Delrick doesn't inspire much confidence.

Someone should politely point to his commitment video form July 14th. Specifically 0:37 where Witherspoon makes the game winning INT against Oregon.
Honesty though...Abrams is one of my favorites in this class, have a feeling he is going to be really really special. Hope we can keep him

Just point out that Clark hasn't done **** yet when not under MM's tutelage. Maybe he can develop NFL corners without MM, maybe he can't. You want to take your future and risk that so you can wear weird colors?

Allsome!! This has been one of my favorites so far this cycle since the beginning. Going to do amazing things here, and Welcome to Colorado.

GO BUFFS!!

Back