What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC DT Caleb Tremblay (Signed to USC)

I don't know if I have ever head a prospect say that "I commited to school X, because they beat school Y"

The atmosphere and the campus is honestly more important and both of those should be in full display on the 23rd. Besides if we get pushed around on the DL, wouldn't it be easier to sell Tremblay that we NEED him, and that he is the missing piece to competing with the elite?

I don't know if I have ever head a prospect say that "I commited to school X, because they beat school Y"

The atmosphere and the campus is honestly more important and both of those should be in full display on the 23rd. Besides if we get pushed around on the DL, wouldn't it be easier to sell Tremblay that we NEED him, and that he is the missing piece to competing with the elite?
I think that in CU's case it is a little different. Negative recruiting against us is still "fluke season" and a win over UW would put that talk to bed in a big way by cementing CU as a Top 15 type program with recruits.

I think that in CU's case it is a little different. Negative recruiting against us is still "fluke season" and a win over UW would put that talk to bed in a big way by cementing CU as a Top 15 type program with recruits.

Sure a win would solidify that reputation and that standing, but I don't think the typical recruit is going to choose whether or not to go to a school based on the outcome of one football game.

Sure a win would solidify that reputation and that standing, but I don't think the typical recruit is going to choose whether or not to go to a school based on the outcome of one football game.
Agreed, but CU needs a good showing against UW at the very least. A blowout puts a damper on the atmosphere and lends credence to the "fluke" narrative.

Agreed, but CU needs a good showing against UW at the very least. A blowout puts a damper on the atmosphere and lends credence to the "fluke" narrative.
Oh I agree, that a win, or at least a good showing, against UW helps our chances here. I don't think it knocks out of the running if we lose though.

You can't pull that **** on me, man. School X doesn't have a football team. Nice try though.

Are we even recruiting him anymore? I have not heard our name associated with him in months other than us fans saying how much we need him.

He's got a few recent offers from G5 and lower schools. Not sure what's up.
Are we even recruiting him anymore? I have not heard our name associated with him in months other than us fans saying how much we need him.

He's got a few recent offers from G5 and lower schools. Not sure what's up.
Isn't his last offer USC back in October? I don't see any since then. He visited UW last weekend and USC this weekend so I don't think anything strange is going on. I haven't gotten the impression we're in the running though, sounds like a race between those two.

Isn't his last offer USC back in October? I don't see any since then. He visited UW last weekend and USC this weekend so I don't think anything strange is going on. I haven't gotten the impression we're in the running though, sounds like a race between those two.

Correct.

I either blanked out or looked at the wrong twitter timeline. I'm going to leave twitter stalking to the youth from now on.

I either blanked out or looked at the wrong twitter timeline. I'm going to leave twitter stalking to the youth from now on.
If you are going to leave the twitter stalking “to the youth” from now on, what does that make most of the rest of us?!?

Back