What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 JC TE Darrion Jones (SIGNED to COLORADO)

ObeseShadyFrilledlizard-mobile.jpg

Good get. Certainly checks the box on SIZE!
Wonder if he has a twin that plays DL ?

Finally. The TE position could make up for the loss of Philip Lindsay next year on third down.

Don't **** this up with play calling again next year.

Finally. The TE position could make up for the loss of Philip Lindsay next year on third down.

Heck, I'm thinking about the running lanes when handing it off from a single back set with Jones, Winfree, Shenault and Ento on the field blocking the defense's little guys who are in there to stop the pass.

Heck, I'm thinking about the running lanes when handing it off from a single back set with Jones, Winfree, Shenault and Ento on the field blocking the defense's little guys who are in there to stop the pass.

I'm thinking about getting him the ball...and that...

This isn't a guy who teams are going to be able to cover with a LB. He will force them to bring a safety over but that means that on one one side of the field they won't have safety coverage deep. They can try to cover him by bringing in an extra DB but he will then run over the guy in run blocking.

Be nice to finally have a TE doing for us what we have seen TEs do to our defense in recent years.

Its gonna force teams to cover the whole damn field is what it will do, if its done right. Helps the running game too as Nik pointed out.

As I wrote in August of 2016 in regards to Huntley, let's let the kid show us in live action what he can do before we have our proverbial climax.

Back