What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 NV QB Dorian T. Robinson (Verbal to UCLA)

On a side note, anyone else watching QB1: Beyond the Lights? I'm one episode behind, but this one had Martell getting his haircut by his mom and getting a mani/pedi with a teammate. As he's getting his nails polished, the apparent owner of the shop asks to take pictures with him, hopes he goes on to become a millionaire, and wants to make sure Martell likes his establishment.

The image of Martell posing for pictures while some lady polishes his nails is how I'll always think of him now.
Martell has the best storyline of the three, IMO, but only because of the program he plays for. Other than that, he seems very much like an entitled, silver spoon-fed kid that thinks he's going to coast to the NFL.

Mora can recruit. There is no doubt about that. Too bad he's a turd and the on field product sucks.

Not to derail the recruit thread too much, but I'll never forget how thugged up UCLA turned the last two CU games.

Not to derail the recruit thread too much, but I'll never forget how thugged up UCLA turned the last two CU games.
UCLA played like that a lot the last part of their season. Makes me believe that it's pushed by the coaching staff as something they think equals "toughness". With that, they're an undisciplined team and that is something that CU can take advantage of when we play.

Hearing from folks in the know that the current QBs at UCLA aren't exactly happy about how Jedd "I never played a down in my life" Fisch is handling them these days and this won't make things any better. Transfer watch begins in 3...2...1...

That's the mora effect and whom he employs. He believes in the bully syndrome, being full of arrogance and pomp. He sells it as swagger. Guy is great at communicating with players up front. Can't wait for the on-field product to fail again.

Hearing from folks in the know that the current QBs at UCLA aren't exactly happy about how Jedd "I never played a down in my life" Fisch is handling them these days and this won't make things any better. Transfer watch begins in 3...2...1...
Just looked him up. Crazy that a guy who didn't even play HS football is a P5 OC/QB Coach at the age of 40 for the 3rd time. Doesn't seem to stay in jobs for very long. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedd_Fisch

Back