What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 OR OLB Eli'Jah Winston (Verbal to USC)

A bit of hope here I guess, even though his top 4 hasn't changed.

"I plan to visit Oregon, Cal, Colorado and Utah," said Winston, who said none have been locked in, date-wise, just yet. (he visited UCLA for the aTm game)
Winston said his top four remains the same.
"I put out my top recently, Oregon, Cal, UCLA and Utah and they're still the top four," said Winston.

Another blue chipper bites the dust....ugh.

So the prospect announces he wants to visit CU but that his top 4 hasn't changed as of yet and you immediately rule CU out of the picture? Odd. His top 4 could easily change once he steps foot on campus.

I still think we have a shot. How much of one anybody's guess. Getting him to CU to see it for himself is a must.

That #S1ORM8RUIN is the worst hashtag I've ever seen. I had to stare at it for a solid 90 seconds to understand what was trying to be said, and I only "got" it because of context on the tweet. If that were something on my feed my eyes would just gloss over.

That #S1ORM8RUIN is the worst hashtag I've ever seen. I had to stare at it for a solid 90 seconds to understand what was trying to be said, and I only "got" it because of context on the tweet. If that were something on my feed my eyes would just gloss over.
It's better than #dosomething

I still don't get it lol. I presume it's about UCLA though.

This is a pretty big blow to the Ducks.
They're clearly behind Washington and Stanford in the North. I think Oregon is closer to becoming a permanent fixture in the second tier than they are to rejoining the top.

Heard on local (Portland) radio that 8 of the top ten signed out of state, plus a 4* WR duck commit from WA that Taggert turned today.

Back