What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 TX ATH Byron Hanspard Jr. (Signed to Baylor)

We can’t out recruit a sex scandal riddled school coming off a 1-11 season? I can’t understand it.

That’s what I was kind of getting at. It’s hard to fathom to me that we’re that low on the totem pole. Sure we could have stopped recruiting him, that’s likely. But the thought that someone would rather go to Baylor than CU makes me sick. Lol.

Sounds a lot more like you are backtracking posting stupid.

That’s what I was kind of getting at. It’s hard to fathom to me that we’re that low on the totem pole. Sure we could have stopped recruiting him, that’s likely. But the thought that someone would rather go to Baylor than CU makes me sick. Lol.

This subject made me curious about Baylor's recruiting generally so I checked Rivals. Their current 2018 list has 20 guys committed. Rivals rates the class right now at #25. There are 17 three stars, 2 four stars, and all are Texans with the exception of a 2 star kicker from
Parker, CO. Thus is completed any curiosity I will ever have about anything Baylor.

Sounds a lot more like you are backtracking posting stupid.

Lol there’s always the internet tough guy sharing his infinite wisdom. It’s called a discussion and my point never even changed. It went from, “I can’t believe we can’t out recruit Baylor in its current state.” To “I can’t believe we can’t out recruit Baylor in its current state assuming we didn’t stop recruiting him.”

That’s what people generally do in conversations, they listen, debate and respond. Thank you adding nothing to the conversation though besides your kindergarten quality insults.

This subject made me curious about Baylor's recruiting generally so I checked Rivals. Their current 2018 list has 20 guys committed. Rivals rates the class right now at #25. There are 17 three stars, 2 four stars, and all are Texans with the exception of a 2 star kicker from
Parker, CO. Thus is completed any curiosity I will ever have about anything Baylor.

Well there you go, we need to move to Texas apparently. I guess this will always be the outcome, I’ll always be hopeful of the day we can start winning these battles.

Lol there’s always the internet tough guy sharing his infinite wisdom. It’s called a discussion and my point never even changed. It went from, “I can’t believe we can’t out recruit Baylor in its current state.” To “I can’t believe we can’t out recruit Baylor in its current state assuming we didn’t stop recruiting him.”

That’s what people generally do in conversations, they listen, debate and respond. Thank you adding nothing to the conversation though besides your kindergarten quality insults.
You stated you couldn't believe that we can't even out recruit a 1-11 team with all their issues (well documented). You were clearly pointing the figure at how bad our recruiting is.

Then when others pointed out that Baylor is viewed differently in state, you changed it to: I can't believe people don't view Baylor more unfavorably in the state of TX. Essentially. But go on.

And I submit everything you wrote above as evidence.

You stated you couldn't believe that we can't even out recruit a 1-11 team with all their issues (well documented). You were clearly pointing the figure at how bad our recruiting is.

Then when others pointed out that Baylor is viewed differently in state, you changed it to: I can't believe people don't view Baylor more unfavorably in the state of TX. Essentially. But go on.

And I submit everything you wrote above as evidence.

(y) Whatever you say.

Back