What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 TX C Josh Jynes (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Phew.. we can all breathe a little easier now that our offer and verbal acceptance is validated by another solid coach and P5 program!

Phew.. we can all breathe a little easier now that our offer and verbal acceptance is validated by another solid coach and P5 program!

Heh. I do think it is worth noting though when other big schools jump in and offer.

(Plus it means we do not have to read the "many players just never report offers once they commit" defense)

Heh. I do think it is worth noting though when other big schools jump in and offer.

(Plus it means we do not have to read the "many players just never report offers once they commit" defense)
Definitely. And while it's fair to continue questioning offers and acceptance of verbals, I think people need to start having confidence in the guys we offer and accept.

Kid probably went to school an hour early to use the fax machine. Awesome.

I didn’t think of this before, but this early signing period has to fall on finals week too right?

Allsome!! Welcome to the Colorado Family. Look forward to seeing you in the Black&Gold.

GO BUFFS!!

Back