What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 TX RB Keaontay Ingram (Verbal to Texas)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

carthage-vs-palestine-1.jpg

Carthage HS (Carthage, TX)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/keaontay_ingram

Ht: 5'11"
Wt: 190
40:

247s rating: 4*-92 grade; #8 RB (#192 overall)
ESPN rating: 4*-84 grade; #6 RB (#101 overall)
Rivals rating: 4*-5.8rr; #8 RB (#216 overall)

247s Composite: 4* / 0.9345 / #7 RB / #151 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arkansas, Baylor, Iowa State, Kansas, LSU, Memphis, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Notre Dame, Ohio State, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oregon, TCU, Texas, Texas Tech, UCLA, USC

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw Chev randomly retweeted his highlights earlier today. Would be a very tough pull out of Texas, but I imagine he will get a visit during the SEP.

First thing I thought was Adrian Peterson 2.0 when I watched his highlights. Seems like an easy poke fumble if he's caught from behind with how far from his body he cradles the ball. But fantastic hands and feet, seems pretty refined otherwise. Like him a lot.

First thing I thought was Adrian Peterson 2.0 when I watched his highlights. Seems like an easy poke fumble if he's caught from behind with how far from his body he cradles the ball. But fantastic hands and feet, seems pretty refined otherwise. Like him a lot.

As a RBs Coach, the way he carries the ball is an easy fix. I think ball security is something that gets skipped/ gets little work, when it should be the first thing you do in Indy drills. My guys had problems early last season with coughing up the ball because they carried it the same way.

I do agree with you that he has some great feet and hands. He would be perfect for what we do.

Back