What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'18 WA WR Daniel Arias (SIGNED to COLORADO)

Arias was apparently at his official visit in Pullman this weekend. He tweeted something during the game, and quickly deleted it. Did anyone happen to catch what it said prior to it being deleted?

Arias was apparently at his official visit in Pullman this weekend. He tweeted something during the game, and quickly deleted it. Did anyone happen to catch what it said prior to it being deleted?

He just tweeted out a few periods after the game ended "....."

Almost positive Arias was just at the game as an unofficial visitor to watch CU. Cougars have four receiver commits and haven't offered.

He just tweeted out a few periods after the game ended "....."

Almost positive Arias was just at the game as an unofficial visitor to watch CU. Cougars have four receiver commits and haven't offered.

Does it seriously matter who he was there to see? He has eyes as do other recruits.

Sure it does, not like Wazzu won't have questions. Their linemen on both sides are well thought of even though some are overrated imo.

Some other schools making contact with Arias but no other trips lined up yet. Scheduled to take official to CU on 12/8:

https://247sports.com/college/color...t-Daniel-Arias-Visits-Future-School-112119987

"My recruitment is over," said Arias. "I am signing December 20th with Colorado. I will not visit Oregon State."

Smart man.
That's such a big deal. Arias reminds me of those Penn State WRs who were open even when they were covered and also did so much for them blocking in the run game. I think he can be like Simas was here (for that one season, at least -- dude would have had a 3,000 yard career if he wasn't a knucklehead).

Dudes gonna be huge as a Junior. 6’7” with a helmet and cleats on?

Back