What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 Belgian OLB Sylvain Yondjouen (Signed to Georgia Tech)

That will be very interesting to watch. This offer seems like it could be a bit of a reach. Senn's athleticism and aggressiveness jumped off the tape to me, and I totally understand that offer. This kid is obviously athletic, but needs to grow a lot with his technique and skill, which will be absolutely necessary as he doesn't appear to have the most fluid hips. Hope it works out!
That is what I saw too. Not that I am a scout or a talent evaluator, but he looks like a good sized guy who is a good athlete, but not a great athlete (at least that is what the workout video seemed to show). But if he is that now, and assuming he doesn't have high level training, I suppose it is reasonable to expect him to make a jump over the next year. Lots of guys don't pan out, but missing on a 6'4" 230 good athlete isn't the end of the world.

Has now got an OV set up for Penn St and one to Michigan in the works. No offers from those schools yet, but obviously some interest. Maybe not such a bad offer for CU after all..

Has now got an OV set up for Penn St and one to Michigan in the works. No offers from those schools yet, but obviously some interest. Maybe not such a bad offer for CU after all..
Remember who loved you first, Sylvain!

Bump. Is Colorado still on this guy. It seems we could use another LB. I haven’t checked, but curious how his senior season is going.

Back