What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA ATH Carl Jones (Signed to UCLA)

I assumed you meant when he was at Colorado where it was non existent. I won’t argue he coached up some great db’s that some of the assistants recruited. Let’s not act like he did anything but come to the house after they committed for a photo-op

He could get recruiter of the year and it wouldn’t change what he did here

MM did a lot here....I am surprised at any buff fan who has ill will toward MM. MM showed up to a mess and cleaned it up pretty nice. As a few posters have stated, he was the right man for the job when he showed up but may not be the right man for it now. Much appreciation toward MM and what he did for the Buffs.

MM did a lot here....I am surprised at any buff fan who has ill will toward MM. MM showed up to a mess and cleaned it up pretty nice. As a few posters have stated, he was the right man for the job when he showed up but may not be the right man for it now. Much appreciation toward MM and what he did for the Buffs.
This. It may be easy for some to forget the complete dumpster fire this program was when he took over. There was no other coach of his caliber who would take a job at a **** program, tepid admin support and average-poor facilities. In 4 years he made us division champs! His system is great for rebuilds, but pretty bad for building long term success IMO. Good luck MM and thanks for what you did for our Buffs!

All I said was that he wasn’t a good recruiter. Came in after the commitment and took the obligatory in home pic. He def got us a solid foundation set. I’m not mad about what he did here. I just said the take that MM was a good recruiter was a hot take

All I said was that he wasn’t a good recruiter. Came in after the commitment and took the obligatory in home pic. He def got us a solid foundation set. I’m not mad about what he did here. I just said the take that MM was a good recruiter was a hot take
My bad, I didn't mean to misunderstand your post.

Why would I care what he does at Ol Miss? He could get recruiter of the year and it wouldn’t change what he did here

you are the one who said he can't recruit. now that is a hot take. i wish the man well at ol' miss, and i suspect we're going to see him do well there in aspects of the job.

you are the one who said he can't recruit. now that is a hot take. i wish the man well at ol' miss, and i suspect we're going to see him do well there in aspects of the job.
I absolutely said he can’t recruit. His time at Colorado showed that. You said watch what he does at ol miss. I said I could care less if he gets recruiter of the year there, it doesn’t change what he did here. I wish him the best

I assumed you meant when he was at Colorado where it was non existent. I won’t argue he coached up some great db’s that some of the assistants recruited. Let’s not act like he did anything but come to the house after they committed for a photo-op

How do you know this to be true? Give us the inside story. Or are you just talking out yer ass?

Back