What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA CB Don Chapman (Signed to North Carolina)

may have another suitor...
I wouldn't be surprised if that suitor turns out to be USC. Condoms are just not pulling the same star power that we're used to seeing...........they've been missing on their top priorities more often than not this cycle, forcing them to focus on their alternate choices. Meanwhile, Chapman has been a Buff priority from day one. Our depth chart at safety is paper thin.

I wouldn't be surprised if that suitor turns out to be USC. Condoms are just not pulling the same star power that we're used to seeing...........they've been missing on their top priorities more often than not this cycle, forcing them to focus on their alternate choices. Meanwhile, Chapman has been a Buff priority from day one. Our depth chart at safety is paper thin.

I think its more likely he's taking a second look at us than USC-I'd be STUNNED if Clay Helton survives this next year, and I don't think they have a DC ATM. We've got a lot more of an identity on both sides of the ball than they do, and Chapman could play right away if he signed with us.

I think its more likely he's taking a second look at us than USC-I'd be STUNNED if Clay Helton survives this next year, and I don't think they have a DC ATM. We've got a lot more of an identity on both sides of the ball than they do, and Chapman could play right away if he signed with us.

Pendergast is still the DC.

Any chance of him signing with us today?
I think it would be a surprise if it happened.

Of course, that hasn't stopped me from having a window open for his twitter today. ;) He's been giving likes to a lot of CU stuff the past few days.

I think it would be a surprise if it happened.

Of course, that hasn't stopped me from having a window open for his twitter today. ;) He's been giving likes to a lot of CU stuff the past few days.
He does have to sign today to be an early enrollee, right?

Have a feeling he stays close to home...can't blame him, it's scary enough for typical HS students to make the transition out of state. Good luck young man.

I don't believe Don Chapman was planning on enrolling early at Washington State, just to clear up some confusion. I expect him to sign in February.

Back