What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA DT Siale Liku (Signed to UCLA)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

7870989_4a2f0855c2a64c0aac49856dbe85df07.jpg

Oakland HS (Oakland, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/siale50

Ht: 6'4"
Wt: 330
40:

247s rating: 3* - 85 grade; #60 DT
ESPN rating: unrated DT
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.5rr; unranked DT

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8388 / #80 DT / #1263 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Cal, Fresno State, Hawaii, Illinois, New Mexico, Oregon State, San Diego State, San Jose State, UCLA, UNLV

Last edited:
Oh my word. Dude actually drops back into coverage on a zone blitz and stretches to pick off a pass. No kidding. These are fun highlights. He shows some stuff you never see on DT film.

Adams and Chidera leading on this one, but MacIntyre is personally involved. Took one of his few road trips he's allowed to visit his high school and offer him personally.

Adams and Chidera leading on this one, but MacIntyre is personally involved. Took one of his few road trips he's allowed to visit his high school and offer him personally.

Nice to see five years in the head coach finally realizing how poor the lines have been.

This kid looks like a nice project. He is huge compared to his opponents, so it questions the caliber of competition he is playing against. He has some technique to work on. He stands straight up on the snap of the ball but uses his size and strength to make up for it. Will not be able to do that in a P5 level. Love his motor, moves well for a big guy. Has the tools for sure

Graduating 2 (Edwards and Franke), so it's not out of the question.
I never understood what we are losing has to do with what we are taking 5 years removed? Because you got to address the pipeline way before that. But in this case, it makes sense. We will have 2 NTs on the roster next year and 1 will be coming off knee surgery and have never played in a CFB game (Sami).

I never understood what we are losing has to do with what we are taking 5 years removed? Because you got to address the pipeline way before that. But in this case, it makes sense. We will have 2 NTs on the roster next year and 1 will be coming off knee surgery and have never played in a CFB game (Sami).

NT is a position where you really need at least 2.

You tend to get better production out of the position if you can rotate them and keep them fresh.

I like the idea of having 2 guys who can rotate series on regular downs and one guy who can come in on longer yardage as a pass rusher from the middle.

As I've said before you don't ever hear about teams that are bad because they have too many good big men.

After watching the junior film I would be looking at moving him to Guard.

He could be a good DT. Not athletic enough to be a big play maker in P12. But he would be a great Right Guard.

He’s looking at UCLA as well. Wouldn’t hurt us to crush the Bruins

Think we really need 2 DT in this cycle. 1 could be a JUCO bc we aren’t exactly locked in with a starter next year, but like getting a couple prep guys. Do you guys think he could compete right away?

He’s looking at UCLA as well. Wouldn’t hurt us to crush the Bruins

Think we really need 2 DT in this cycle. 1 could be a JUCO bc we aren’t exactly locked in with a starter next year, but like getting a couple prep guys. Do you guys think he could compete right away?
Based on his film? No.

Back