What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA RB Jordan Wilmore (Signed to Utah)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

1014_spo_tdb-l-lawndale-1014_255.jpg

Lawndale HS (Lawndale, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/thee5ivester

Ht: 5'9"
Wt: 197
40:

247s rating: 4* - 91 grade; #2 APB (#196 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 80 grade; #29 RB
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.6rr; unranked RB

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8883 / #5 APB / #391 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona State, Boise State, Colorado State, Fresno State, Nebraska, Oregon, Oregon State, USC, Utah, Utah State, Washington State, FCS offers

Last edited:
One of his early FCS offers is Cal Poly, which points to his academics being very solid.

Absolutely blew up as a junior. STATS
Rushing

YearGradeTeamGPCarYdsAvgY/GLng100+TD
Varsity Totals25428450910.5180.4942055
17-18JuniorVarsity12180222012.3185.0881031
16-17SophomoreVarsity1324822899.2176.1941024
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Receiving

YearGradeTeamGPRecYdsAvgY/GLngTD
Varsity Totals252546218.518.5704
17-18JuniorVarsity121632920.627.4703
16-17SophomoreVarsity13913314.810.2521
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
Kickoff and Punt Returns

YearGradeTeamGPKO RetsYdsAvgLngP RetsYdsAvgLngFCKR Yds
Varsity Totals2518080.028542.575165
17-18JuniorVarsity1218080.028542.575165
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TFOOT] [/TFOOT]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
You'd think he would have gotten more kickoff and punt returns with those numbers, but I guess you've got to save a guy like this a little bit so you're not taking him off the field during your offensive drive in order to give him a blow.

Last edited:
Not too shabby rushing numbers lol. He stays at or around his his current height and puts on about 20 pounds, he won't be fun to tackle, probably wouldn't be right now.

Seeing his eye popping soph stats, you’d think he would plateau. Nope. He just smashed the whole world with a monster junior year. I hope the kid stays out of trouble, stays healthy, has a nice senior year, and commits to be a Buff.

This kids looks like the real deal. Great feet, breaks tackles, nice break away speed, runs over guys if needed.
Add 15-20lb and he would be EB 2.0

I saw him play this year against Hawthorne (not a great team). He had over 120 yds in the first quarter and 2 TD's. Coach sat him down by the start of the 2Q. In person, he has very deceptive speed. He doesn't seem to have break away speed, however, once someone tries to close on him, he is by the defender in a flash. He is a special RB, plays with a mean streak - everyone in the stands was Ooh'ing and ahw'ing at his toughness. He literally will seek out a DB and run over him at times (love that nasty on field moxy, similar to that of Lindsay).

Not to perpetuate the "rankings debate" but how the heck is this dude a 3*? Stats and tape seem to paint a pretty clear picture of elite prospect.

Not too shabby rushing numbers lol. He stays at or around his his current height and puts on about 20 pounds, he won't be fun to tackle, probably wouldn't be right now.
Yep, one of those low center of gravity dudes who can both truck and juke equally as well. Which I'm a big fan of.

1. Doesn’t play for a big travel team.
2. Doesn’t have offers from the gamut of blue blood programs.
3. Doesn’t have enough writers for rating services banging the drum for him.

Not to perpetuate the "rankings debate" but how the heck is this dude a 3*? Stats and tape seem to paint a pretty clear picture of elite prospect.

I really want this guy, but is this tweet for him? He's at Lawndale according to the above, and the school in the tweet says Palmdale. I looked, and the Palmdale area code is 661 as mentioned in the tweet, but the Lawndale area code is 310.

Hopefully he's also visiting Wilmore while in the LA area.

Back