What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA RB Sean Dollars (Signed to Oregon)

WasianCU

Club Member
Club Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

hqdefault.jpg

Rancho Cucamonga HS (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SeanDollars

Ht: 5'10"
Wt: 185
40:

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #5 APB (#264 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 80 grade; #18 RB (#294 overall)
Rivals rating: 4* - 5.9rr; #2 RB (#60 overall)

247sports Composite: 4* / 0.9261 rating / #1 APB / #171 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, Cal, Florida, Florida State, Mississippi, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Oregon, Oregon State, TCU, UCLA, USC, Utah, Washington, Washington State

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Nevada? How can we not out recruit a school with a 3-9 record last year and a stadium that holds upper 20’s in the MWC? That’s embarrassing.
Maybe his girlfriend is going there. Maybe he has family there. Maybe they were the first to recruit him.

He won't end up at Nevada, so why get so worked up?

Likely Oregon or Florida State.

Maybe his girlfriend is going there. Maybe he has family there. Maybe they were the first to recruit him.

Get a grip!

You guys spend 24/7/365 on this website complaining about MM and the level of recruiting (especially you, superior opinion Duff) and I make a single comment and I need to get a grip? Lol okay.

I know he most likely won’t end up there but we should be more attractive than Nevada 365 days a year.

You guys spend 24/7/365 on this website complaining about MM and the level of recruiting (especially you, superior opinion Duff) and I make a single comment and I need to get a grip? Lol okay.

I know he most likely won’t end up there but we should be more attractive than Nevada 365 days a year.

We have never been a factor here. If he puts in Nevada as a throwaway in top schools, it is not a big deal.

We have never been a factor here. If he puts in Nevada as a throwaway in top schools, it is not a big deal.
I think his point is it's a bummer that Nevada is the throw away and CU isn't. Staff most likely gauged his interest level and are (hopefully) putting effort elsewhere.

Hey, I sleep! Get a grip!

Back