What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA S Kejuan Markham (Signed to ASU)

Buffnik

Real name isn't Nik
Club Member
Junta Member
247sports
ESPN
Rivals
hudl

i4fdyc4xsb7gdg9vxkxj

Long Beach Poly (Long Beach, CA)

Twitter: https://twitter.com/kejuan_markham

Ht: 6'1"
Wt: 175
40:

247s rating: 4* - 90 grade; #27 S (#314 overall)
ESPN rating: 4* - 80 grade; #27 S
Rivals rating: 3* - 5.7rr; #39 S

247sports Composite: 3* / 0.8884 / #33 S / #386 overall

Reported Offers: COLORADO, Arizona, Arizona State, CSU, Nebraska, Oregon, Oregon State, Rutgers, San Jose State, UCLA, Utah, Washington, Washington State

Last edited:
Package deal or are they looking to each go to different schools?

But where there's Smoke, there's.... wait, different player

Picking up 2 Safety's would mean the portal for Trevor Woods I'm guessing. Markham starts immediately
Why? At least 2 safeties are gone to graduation or transfer. I don't think Woods is the type of guy to transfer just because talent & competition is being brought in rather than handing him the job with freshmen behind him.

On3 doesn’t have any insight fyi
On3 was founded by the same group that founded Rivals and 247 both of which obviously provided enough insight to be sold to larger companies for large sums of money.

It’s possible that they’ve gotten lazy and just hired people that make stuff up but that would be surprising given their track record and business model.

On3 was founded by the same group that founded Rivals and 247 both of which obviously provided enough insight to be sold to larger companies for large sums of money.

It’s possible that they’ve gotten lazy and just hired people that make stuff up but that would be surprising given their track record and business model.
The thing I'm struggling with is their "NIL Value". It will be cool if they can make it a number I'd trust, but I don't understand their algorithm or think they could have enough data to be accurate

The thing I'm struggling with is their "NIL Value". It will be cool if they can make it a number I'd trust, but I don't understand their algorithm or think they could have enough data to be accurate
I think it's just based on rating and followers, not actual evaluation.

Last edited:
Neither have visited in the two weeks we have had visitors. On3 predicted some random Temple transfer to us a couple weeks ago.

Pretty sure they’re just throwing crap at the wall

Back