What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

'19 CA SDE Stephon Wright (Signed to Arizona State)

Wright seemed very high on the buffs from his statements yesterday. He has one official left an it will be to USC, Oregon, or UW.

I believe he has 2 official visit remaining as he has taken officials with Illinois, Arizona State and Colorado. He is expected to use one of the officials on USC after the season when they have there big in-state recruiting weekend.

I believe he has 2 official visit remaining as he has taken officials with Illinois, Arizona State and Colorado. He is expected to use one of the officials on USC after the season when they have there big in-state recruiting weekend.

You're right, he does have 2 remaining but he's taking the other to TCU. He said 2 days ago:

"I'm not sure where I'll take my last visit. Coach (Chris) Petersen texts me every week. USC and Oregon text me every week too. Sometimes every day. I'll probably visit one of those three for my final trip."

You're right, he does have 2 remaining but he's taking the other to TCU. He said 2 days ago:

"I'm not sure where I'll take my last visit. Coach (Chris) Petersen texts me every week. USC and Oregon text me every week too. Sometimes every day. I'll probably visit one of those three for my final trip."

Where did you get that from?

Visiting Oregon November 9 and visiting Washington Nov 16. Says UW and Arizona state are the 2 schools recruiting him the hardest. Will make a decision after the visit. Sounds like Arizona State is the leader.

I'm just going to keep updating this thread until he becomes a Buff

Was going to commit to ASU that day as he was a silent verbal to ASU but his visit to UW went so well he backed off that date to commit and is confused about where to go. Still think ASU gets him but we will see.

(Ignore the typo - he's a 2019)
As suspected, CU is out of this one. Even though we got one of his official visits, CU did not even do an in-home with him. Ship sailed a while ago.

Back